Pokemon Scarlet and Violet 1.1.0 Release Date: Finally, Nintendo has revealed when we can expect the next software update for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. There will be ranked battles in the upcoming 1.1.0 update, which is expected to release in the second week of December.
With this statement, the creators want to reassure fans that they are paying attention to their concerns and suggestions for future games.
On November 18, 2022, the ninth generation of the Pokemon video game franchise was introduced with the release of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. According to Game Freak, these games were the first open-world RPGs in the series’ history, and they incorporated new gameplay elements like Auto Battle to improve the experience.
However, due to the games’ severe performance flaws, they were met with mixed reviews from fans and critics. Bugs, glitches, and decreases in framerate have all been cited as sources of frustration for players.
The bug patches that appear in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet with version 1.1.0 are still a mystery.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Version 1.1.0 Will Provide Season 1 of Ranked Battles, Elite Four Audio Improvements, and Bug Fixes
The December 1, 2022 release date has been set for the 1.1.0 update for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. According to Nintendo’s official release, the following is included in the game’s official notes:
- With the start of Season 1, you’ll be able to participate in Ranked Battles in the Battle Stadium.
- For further information on Season 1 of Ranked Battles, please refer to the in-game announcement.
- When facing off against the Elite Four or Top Champion along the Victory Road, the game’s soundtrack no longer plays erratically; this has been corrected.
- Also, a few other bugs have been fixed.
After receiving the feedback, Nintendo stated that they are aware of the performance issues plaguing their new games and the frustration this causes for players. It has expressed regret for the trouble and stated that it is already hard at work on fixes to make the game more enjoyable for its users.
Here are the instructions for updating Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet to the new version:
- It’s time to hook up your Nintendo Switch to the web.
- To update software without launching games, head to the HOME menu and select the appropriate option.
- They may do this by selecting “Software Update” and then “Via the Internet” using the controller’s plus or minus buttons.
- The most recent version number will be shown on the main menu when the update has been successfully deployed.
Players will also require about 1 GB of free space on their Nintendo Switch, either in system memory or on a microSD card, according to the company’s release. If you have the option to “Auto-Update Software”, the update will be applied without you having to do a thing.
If you want to battle against a friend online, you’ll need to make sure you both have Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet.