Bedrock Xbox one: We have little doubt that you have encountered or as least heard about Creeper heads, Zombie’s heads, and Ender Dragon heads. A player’s head, though? A playable player head is attainable in Minecraft.
The nice aesthetics are only a bonus; this is merely a decorative accent. Do you need one? Find out how to obtain a player head in Minecraft right here!
What Sets Player Heads Distinct From All Other Minecraft Heads
Heads are ornamental blocks that may be used to represent the player character, zombies, skeletons, wither skeletons, creepers, or even a dragon in Minecraft. The remaining five heads may be gotten by killing the relevant mobs in a certain manner, but the player head cannot be among them.
If you’re playing in the game’s default Survival mode (no modifications or Minecraft resource packs installed), your head won’t get dropped. Steve’s or Alex’s head shouldn’t be left on the ground for people to pick up and use as trophies.
Do we really want to encourage this kind of thinking among the next generation? The usage of commands or the installation of extra data packs is required to acquire a player head.
True to its name, the player’s head serves the same purpose as the game’s other heads. Put it on display as a decorative piece or mount it in a trophy case. Yet, player heads can’t be used to create Firework Stars.
The Minecraft Player Head Guide
In Minecraft, one must use instructions to remove an opponent’s head. It’s why you need to go to Creative mode and use cheats to do that.
When playing Minecraft 1.13 or later, you may simply use “/give @p Minecraft: player headSkullOwner: PlayerNameHere” to transfer ownership of a skull to a specific player. However, in Minecraft versions before 1.13.2, a command block will be required.
To help you obtain a player head in Minecraft, I have provided the following detailed instructions:
- Launch Minecraft and either make a new world or enter an existing one. If you want to use cheats, you need to be in Creative Mode.
- To activate the command menu, press C (or the button of your choice).
- Enter the command /give @p Minecraft: player headSkullOwner: PlayerNameHere. Modify the character’s name as needed.
- To enter, use the Enter key. A player’s head will be sent to you based on the name you enter.
Modular Minecraft Bodies and Heads
Like the free Minecraft character skin, this one can be downloaded and used to give your player a new look. Even better, you can make your own unique look at a website aptly titled Minecraft Heads.
Use of Player Heads in Minecraft: Instructions
In Minecraft, player heads perform the same actions as any other head block. Like with pumpkins or helmets, players might don “heads.” A new layer is added on top of the player’s current one. Similarly, player heads can be placed on other blocks to serve as ornamentation.
- There are 16 possible orientations for player heads on top of a block and 4 possible orientations for player heads on the sides of a block, much like signs.
- Players’ brains can’t be stacked, yet they don’t need a solid base.
- Heads of Steve or Alex may currently only be obtained in Creative Mode.
Get Players’ Heads in Minecraft Without Using a Command
Since there are no commands in Survival Mode, you’ll need to download and install extra Minecraft data packs if you want to obtain player heads in the game. Find the required data packs and instructions for installing them right here!
- Obtain supplemental information packs from Vanilla Tweaks. Under the “item” menu, you can purchase “head drop” data packs.
- Bring up the Minecraft directory. Click on AppData > Roaming >.minecraft.
- Discover a file you can open with the word “saves” in it. It’s often located above the libraries folder or in the resource pack folder.
- Discard any closed saves. All the information about your Minecraft worlds is stored in this folder. Just make your own World if you don’t already have one. Select a World where you’d want the data packs to be activated.
- Figure out where you stashed the downloaded file bundle. Tumble it open. Take all the data within and paste it into your World save.
- It’s time to put the doors and windows to bed. The updated World may now be accessed in Minecraft.
- Use a bow and arrows to commit suicide or have a buddy do it for you. When you die, you should droop your head.
That’s all; you now know how to obtain a player’s head in Minecraft without using a command. In Survival Mode, it is now possible to remove players’ heads. Check out our website, for a wealth of helpful Minecraft instructions and resources.